Why do we need an incentive to be good?
- Is this why religion was “invented”?
- If there’s no heaven, would that mean more chaos?
- Is it our way of dealing with death?
- Can’t we be good because being good it our nature?
- Does having heaven (or whatever) as an incentive to be good make being good a good reason?
- Doesn’t being good bring good things, and isn’t that a good reason?
- Or, are we being good to bring good things, and is that a self-serving reason?
- Just because man created religion, doesnt mean there is no God.
This entry was posted in General
. Bookmark the permalink